We remember ‘bapu’ and all that he did for his country and its people. In his memory, here are 10 quotes that inspire us even today.
Mahatma Gandhi – the name that no Indian can ever forget. While there are different views about his ideas and how he lived his life, there are certain things he said that are unforgettable.
Before we read the quotes written by him here is his first ever unseen interview given by him to Fox Movietone News at his home in Borsad, Gujarat, India that shows what he was as a leader of Indian independence movement:
Here are 10 quotes by Mahatma Gandhi that will inspire you to be a better version of yourself:
1. “As human begins, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world- that is the myth of the atomic age- as in being able to remake ourselves.”
2. “The future depends on what you do today.”
3. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of strong.”
4. “We will become who we are meant to become.”
5. “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
6. “My imperfections and failures are as much as a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at his feet.”
7. “To believe in something, and not live it, is dishonest.”
8. “Nobody can hurt you without your permission.”
9. “Seven dangers of human virtue:
– Wealth without work
– Pleasure without conscience
– Knowledge without character
– Business without ethics
– Science without humanity
– Religion without sacrifice
– Politics without principle”
10. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
Happy Gandhi Jayanti! Don’t forget to share the article!