Psychology is a fascinating stream, full of wonderful psychological facts that we might still not to know about the human race!
These mind-blowing psychological facts will blow your mind! Did you know these facts that affect how you behave and think? The human mind is a lot more than we think it is. While we believe that computers are powerful – what is more powerful in the mind that created that machine. The potential of the former however, is not well-explored.
1. The kind of music you listen to it affects your perspective towards the world! Your favourite song will be so because you have an unforgettable emotional event connected with it.
That explains those moments of nostalgia when you listen to a song that played in queue on your playlist! This also explains why some people hate some songs and on the other hand, love some!
2. Standing next to a person during an argument, instead of facing them will diffuse the argument, sooner. Standing next to someone is psychologically perceived to be a sign of ‘agreement’ not disagreement.
Hate conflicts? Then stand next to the person and strike a peace-deal! Literally! This one makes complete sense when you think over it. Standing beside each other meant support – when you do that during an argument it will make the person calm down.
3. When someone says something out too loud and you ask them to lower their voice, they will repeat the same thing as if you never heard them the first time!
Well, we are all guilty of that. We repeat the same thing again when we are loud enough before!
4. More than 80% of people feel comfortable to text things which they aren’t comfortable to talk about.
Breaking up over text? Confessing your love someone over text? Asking someone about something over a message? Been there – done that.
5. Falling on love has the same effect on your brain like getting addicted to something. On the other hand, feeling ignored by someone is similar to being wounded physically, bio-chemically.
Well, no wonder!
Did you know this about the human brain? Share if you liked the article!