Bollywood looks like a glitter world from outside, but it can be very dark and lonely from the inside. The secrets in Bollywood, do not always stay secrets.
Often, the life in Bollywood has been about show business but when personal ‘alleged’ secrets tumble out, it becomes difficult to believe it.
1) The perfectionist of Bollywood Aamir Khan has an ‘alleged’ love child with a Bollywood writer Jessica Hynes. The duo met during the shooting of Mahesh Bhatt’s blockbuster movie Ghulam. Jessica Hines has been extremely vocal and upfront about this, but Aamir Khan has denied all the speculations.
2) Many people do not know the original cast of SRK’s hit Chalte Chalte. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was the original choice opposite Shahrukh Khan. However, it is ‘alleged’ that a certain ex of Rai’s would prove to be an obstacle for the film’s shooting and so Rani Mukherjee was roped in.
3) Everyone has heard about Kangana Ranaut and Aditya Pancholi’s extra marital affair, she openly admitted to it on the recent Aaj Ki Adalat episode. She spoke about the abuse she suffered but very few know that once, Pancholi had beat her up in public.
4) Raj Kundra’s ex-wife has repeatedly blamed on Shilpa Shetty for coming in between their marriage and ending up with divorce. Shilpa Shetty has clearly claimed this false by saying when she and Raj started dating, Raj was already divorced.
5) This is not at all known to so many people that after superstar Hrithik Roshan and Suzzane Khan’s divorce, Hrithik hired a personal life coach to move on with this messed up divorce. The job of the personal life coach is to help Roshan stay focused and concentrated about his work.
6) Shah Rukh Khan, during the opening of the IPL 7 ceremony orchestrated a mock ‘Swayamvar’ for the Indian team vice captain. SRK asked Virat Kohli to choose his favourite bride out of the given choices and Virat choose Anushka Sharma. SRK made Virat wear Anushka’s photo around his neck. Virat was blushing red during the ceremony. At last the couple, declared that they are in a relationship after a few months.