The year 2017 was like a roller coaster across B-town which had many ups and downs. There were the unexpected movies which performed well and went on to become critically acclaimed as well as loved by the viewers and the ones that were expected to make an impact on the viewers failed to impress.
Yet each and every movie is filled with hard work done by every member of the crew. 2017’s hits or flops have given us some dialogues which are genuinely worth remembering. Let’s revisit them and add a little drama to our lives.
1) Jab Harry Met Sejal – starring Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma directed by Imtiaz Ali:
When Anushka Sharma tells King Khan, “Dhundne se bhagwan bhi mil jaate hai, aur joh mila hai wohi dhunda hoga soch ke dekho.”
2) Kaabil – starring Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam, Ronit Roy and was directed by Sanjay Gupta:
When Hrithik Roshan tells Yami Gautam, “Ab toh meri zindagi ka maqsad bhi yahi hai… ki main itna kaabil ban sakun… ki tumhare har sapne ko… pura ka paun.”
3) Raees – starring Shahrukh Khan, Nawauddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan:
This is one of the most loved dialogue from the movie when Nawaz tells SRK, “Aaj kal din acche chal rahe hai tere” and he replies back to Nawaz by saying that, “ Din aur raat logon ke hote honge… sheron ka zamana hota hai.”
4) Tiger Zinda Hai – starring Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Paresh Rawal:
This is one of the most inspiring dialogues of this year, “Is duniya ki shuruvaat insaaniyat se hui hai… aur aaj iss duniya ko sirf ek hi mazhab ki zaroorat hai… aur woh hai insaaniyat.”
5) Newton – this movie had was made on a very social theme starring Rajkumar Rao and Pankaj Tripathi:
This dialogue comes in the start of the movie when Rao says, “Mere se bhi pehle bohot pehle ek newton tha… padhai karte waqt uski baat kabhi nai aai par ab kaam karte waqt aa rahi hai… ki jab tak kuch nai badhlega na dost, toh kuch nai badlega.”
6) Toilet Ek Prem Katha – the social themed and much-appreciated movie starring Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar with satire at its best:
This one hits the bullseye, “Ye jo aap gareebon ka paisa khate hain…usse nikalte kaha hain?”
7) Bahubali 2 : The Conclusion – the much awaited sequel to the first movie by the same name , this movie had power-packed performances:
This one stood out from all the others, “Ek raja ka dharm sirf shatru ko marna nahi hota, praja ko bachana bhi hota hai.”
What is your favourite dialogue of 2017?
Preview Photo: bollywoodhungama.com