Happy Friendship Day! This friendship day, celebrate – but before celebrating let’s learn more about the meaning of friendship.
Cocktail Zindagi Network
Friendship is one of the purest bonds in a human’s life and also a forever-lasting one. This friendship day, let’s take a vow to be friends to the friendless, to smile at those who are gloomy and tie a friendship band to truth!
It is rare to find a true friend and even rarer to see that friendship last. The experiences of these great men with friendship are similar to what all of us have today. It is from their words that we can learn, to make better friends and be better ones.
Here are five quotes on friendship that are really inspiring:
1. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
– Henry Ford
2. “Friends are the siblings that God never gave us.”
3. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
– Helen Keller
4. “There is nothing on this Earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
– Thomas Aquinas
5. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility never an opportunity.”