Anil Ambani, is one of the biggest business tycoons of India. He is the younger son of famous Reliance pioneer, Dhirubhai Ambani. Anil Ambani is Mukesh Ambani’s younger brother and the chairman of the Reliance group. Anil Ambani is the major stockholder in Reliance Capital, Infrastructure, Power and Communications.
As per the 2016 Forbes magazine, tycoon Anil Ambani’s net worth is $3.3 billion!
Here are some interesting and unknown facts about one of the biggest business tycoons of India, Anil Ambani:
1) Anil Ambani seeks inspiration from the former President of the United States of America George W. Bush. He does not drink or smoke.
2) Punctuality runs in Anil Ambani’s blood. Ambani always prefers to be on time; his office hours start from morning 9:30 and end at 9:30 night.
3) He is an extremely sporty person in nature. Anil Ambani runs everyday at Marine Drive in the morning and often participates in the marathons happening in Mumbai.
4) Ambani is married to former Bollywood actress Tina Munim and the duo has two sons Anmol and Anshul.
5) Anil Ambani once met Dhanraj Pillay, former captain of the Indian Hockey team and Pillay asked for Ambani’s autograph. Ambani agreed only if Pillay gave him his autograph as well.
6) Anil Ambani’s Reliance Power’s IPO was a historical moment in the Indian Capital Market in 2008, as it was subscribed within 60 seconds of its offer announcement.
7) Anil Ambani was also an independently elected member of the Rajya Sabha in 2004.
There are some traits that are common to all successful people. Which of these 7 traits are those?