To travel is to grow, it means to venture into unknown experiences and come out as a better person. Keep the wanderlove(not lust) in your heart!
Why call such a beautiful thing as ‘wanderlust’ when it is actually a love for travel? The ones who have that are the ones who truly believe that travelling can heal them – change them – grow them.
Read these eight things and tell us if you are indeed a real traveller!
1. You choose to travel to unexplored, lesser known places that aren’t commercial. Off the beaten path!
2. You click pictures of the place and the people of the place where you are travelling to rather than taking selfies and clicking pictures of yourself!
3. You are adventurous. You won’t stick to doing the tourist-like things and will do things that send down an adrenaline-rush!
4. You interact with the locals. You get to know their lifestyle, their language, their cuisine and act like you are one of them!
5. You are constantly making new plans about visiting places and you don’t mind travelling solo!
6. You will always have a story to tell once you are back from your trip!
7. You believe that travelling brings you peace and heals your soul – it is like meditation.
8. There are three accessories that a real traveller can never hate – a camera, a souvenir and a compass.
Are you a real traveller?
Bon Voyage, folks!