What is that one thing in life that all of us have taken for granted? Mother nature. But now is the time to change and appreciate our reason for existence more.
Nature – what gave birth to us, what keeps us alive and when the time comes, what transport us to a world unknown. While environment is a huge part of nature, mankind has time and again slaughtered it. In spite of seeing the negative consequences of man’s exploitation of nature, many refuse to stop.
Don’t you remember the time when you were amidst nature and felt peaceful and stress-free? Remember the time when you heard the sound of rustling leaves that were a rhythm for you soul? That is when we appreciate nature – only after being present, in the absence of it.
Here are eight quotes about nature that will make us appreciate it and are truly beautiful!
1. “Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.”
– Albert Einstein
2. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.”
3. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.”
4. “Nature always wears the colours of the spirit.”
5. “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.”
6. “We need to find God and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass – grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence. We need silence to be able to touch our souls.”
– Mother Teresa
7. “Nature provides exceptions to every rule.”
8. “Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.”
– Rabindranath Tagore