Dawood Ibhrahim Kaskar alias ‘Bhai’ or ‘Dawood Bhai’ is a global terrorist originated from Mumbai. Currently no one is aware about his whereabouts. Kaskar is the main culprit involved in 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts. Reward on turning in Dawood is US$ 25 million.
Here are some facts about the crime lord you have to know:
1) Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar was born to a police head constable Ibrahim Kaskar in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra. Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar belongs to a Konkani Muslim community.
2) Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar left India, after being declared as the most wanted person in the country. Kaskar established his base in UAE. Due to the 1993 bomb blasts all the attention was shifted on Kaskar, as the global terrorist was the mastermind behind the attack.
3) Dawood’s daughter Mahrukh Ibrahim is married to the famous cricketer of Pakistan, Javed Miandad’s son. Due to this wedding, Javed Miandad has been banned in India.
4) Dawood also supplies arms and ammunition to the terrorist groups across the world. As per a report by the United States of America believe that Kaskar is also funding a dangerous terrorist organization Al-Qaeda. Dawood provides arms to many organizations, believed to have an upper hand in all the illegal activities.
5) Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar started off with the Karim Lala gang.
6) Kaskar was the ‘Hawala’ king, that is illegal money laundering trades with only one motive to expand his criminal empire. Dawood Bhai’s interest shifted to then arms smuggling.
7) Once the gangster shifted to Dubai, he started his own D-company. D-company is the largest criminal organizations in the South East Asia.
8) Dawood is crazy behind Bollywood and prominent people of the industry. It is believed that Kaskar has financed many films, even having made many films on his life. The global terrorist was also linked with Bollywood actress Mandakini.
9) As per fresh statistics Dawood Ibhrahim Kaskar is hiding in Pakistan, but Pakistan has been denying this.
Recently, there was a lot of controversy created after there were reports that his son has now become a Maulana.
Preview Photo : India Today