Karma is the Hindu belief that a person’s actions in life will determine their fate in the next life. It means life is entirely your making. Consciousness is like the voltage of a light bulb. If you crank up the voltage, it shows you everything. If you lower the voltage, it only shows you a little. If you make your life energies very intense, consciousness will burn within you. Life is not only in you, but it is outside of you too. That is why you are breathing in and breathing out. You cannot exist without that.
Essentially, what you call life is all – pervading. It behaves according to whatever kind of information it gets trapped with. That is what we refer to as Karma. Your thoughts and feelings shape the world within you. Your words and actions shape the world around you. It is the intention that creates Karma. Good intentions will always create good Karma. It is your intention that invokes Karma, good or bad. No one can violate Nature’s Law of Karma. Karma is your bond to the past. It teaches you and makes your knowledge of the world more complete. A Karmic experience allows you to reflect and correct your mistakes.
YOUR FUTURE IS AN ECHO OF YOUR PAST :
– Don’t judge anyone. Accept others as they are.
– Forgiveness relieves you from pain. It takes a great person to forgive. Great things happen to those who forgive.
– Be grateful. Express your gratitude. It will give you inner peace.
– The good and bad you see in others also exists in you. Always look for the good in everyone.
– If you radiate happiness and positive energy then that is what you will receive back. Give love and love comes back to you.
– The way others behave towards you is their Karma. The way you respond will determine your Karma.
The Law of Karma transforms you into a better person. Kindness is the most valuable gift you can give to someone. The most important part of your life will be unseen random acts of kindness you performed.
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR KARMA :
Yes, you cannot stop karma but you can change the direction of your Karma. Anything you did in your past can be undone by doing good now. If you want forgiveness for your actions you must first take responsibility for them. If you ever harmed anyone, ask them for forgiveness. Their forgiveness will dissolve any bad Karma and turn it into Good karma
– Do not seek revenge. Allow the universe to use its infinite powers to help you.
– Be kind to those who are unkind and angry. All life is an expression. Destroy your enemies and make them friends.
– Negativity is a sign of jealousy. Forgiving jealousy is good Karma. Have respect for their jealousy as they think so highly of you.
There are four goals of human life – KAMA, ARTHA, DHARMA, AND MOKSHA.
Karma refers to the desires of the mind and the physical body. It is the Human desire for Passion and Emotion.
Artha can be translated as wealth and power. It is the second goal of life. Dharma refers to moral duties, obligations and conduct.
Moksha means liberation from the web of Maya, freedom from the cycles of birth and death and the experiences of divine happiness. This is the ultimate goal of human life. It is achieved by taking the refuge of God or a God-realized Guru.