In India, Bollywood is an integral part of the society. Bollywood is even worshiped in the country by many people. The cinema has a very strong influence on the audience that even in any kind of a serious situation we will tend to say the famous dialogues, mimic the stars or even imitate the actions done by the actors in the film.
Here are some fun facts about the Bollywood which a very few know:
1) Shahrukh Khan’s 2003 hit, directed by Nikhil Advani, ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ had an edited ending – the original being where Aman is lying on the hospital bed which left the audiences teary-eyed and he dies. The edited ending was only for SRK’s kids. They have seen a version where the movie ends before his character dies.
2) Similarly the film ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ directed by Rakesh Roshan, starring Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta had an alternate ending where the alien ‘Jaadu’ would take away all the powers from Rohit. But then it was changed keep in mind about the audience that they love a happy ending.
3) The famous song from ‘Tamasha’, directed by Imtiaz Ali, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone – Agar Tum Saath Ho – required long levels of emotional intensity. The shooting of the song took 3 days after which both Padukone and Kapoor were left exhausted mentally. Also, before the film was titled ‘Tamasha’, they were considering another title, ‘Window Seat’.
4) Everybody knows the famous Hockey movie ‘Chak De! India’. While shooting for the starting sequence in the movie the actor Shah Rukh Khan kept on fumbling. After that, it was revealed that he did on purpose to make all the girls feel comfortable.
5) The film Dangal was first written by keeping the actor Irrfan Khan in mind. However, the script never reached Irrfan as Aamir Khan had taken up the role. Also, it is said that Aamir Khan and Nitesh Tiwari auditioned over 3000 girls for the roles of Geeta and Babita Phogat.
Enjoyed these facts? You might like these: