It is known in the whole country now that Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja are getting married on May 8. Sonam Kapoor, the popular actress of the Bollywood industry and actor Anil Kapoor’s daughter, is getting married to Anand Ahuja. How much do you know about him?
The duo had met in 2014 and right after one month of the meeting, Ahuja proposed Kapoor. Of course, the answer was a yes from her side and since then both of them have been dating each other. On 8th May it will be a very private and intimate wedding, with only close friends and family invited. The venue of the wedding is more intimate than the function it will happen at Sonam Kapoor’s mother Sunita Kapoor’s sister Kavita Singh’s heritage bungalow in Bandra Bandstand, next to SRK’s Mannat.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Sonam’s future husband, Anand Ahuja:
1. Very few people know about the Ahuja clan because none of them are associated with the Bollywood industry. Ahuja’s grandfather bought a bungalow in 2015 on Prithviraj Road which is 3170 sq yard plot in the Central Delhi. Being the best area in the capital which is popularly called as Lutyens Bungalow Zone. They paid a whopping Rs 173 crore for the bungalow.
2. Anand Ahuja is insane behind sneakers – he has gained experience by working with brands like Macy’s and Amazon. After that, he launched his own brand ‘Bhane’ which is an apparel brand. He also launched the country’s first multi-sneaker boutique ‘VegNonVeg’.
3. The fashion entrepreneur is a big fan of basketball and whenever given a chance loves to play it. That is not just it. He is also crazy about BMX bikes.
4. Anand Ahuja’s family owns the country’s largest export business house ‘Shahi Exports’. He holds a degree in Economics and Business Relations from the University of Pennsylvania. Anand is an MBA dropout as he joined his family business later on.
5. Anand Ahuja is the brain behind the brand ‘Rheason’. It is owned by Sonam Kapoor and sister Rhea Kapoor, Ahuja helped the duo set it up. It is a high street clothing brand, which is at affordable prices and available at all Shoppers Stop outlets.
Keep watching this space to know more!
Preview Photo: mid-day.com