Manushi Chhillar was crowned Miss India World 2017 on Sunday and will represent India and the Miss World beauty pageant, 2017.
Cocktail Zindagi Network
Manushi Chhillar, was one of the 30 contestants who competed for Miss India World 2017. She was crowned the 54th Miss India World 2017 on Sunday. The event was hosted by film-maker Karan Johar and actor Riteish Deshmukh and judged by the who’s who of fashion and Bollywood fields.
The grand finale of the beauty pageant will telecast on July 9 from 1pm on Colors TV channel.
Do you know who is Manushi Chhillar? Here are 5 things that will tell you more about her:
1. Manushi Chhillar hails from Haryana, India.
2. She is a medical student Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonepat, Haryana. She has done her schooling at St. Thomas School and Miranda House in Delhi.
3. Manushi’s parents are also medical professionals.
4. Before winning the Miss India World 2017 title, she has bagged various other titles as well at other beauty pageants she participated in during her school and college days.
5. She also won the Miss Photogenic title at the Miss India competition this year.
In an interview she said: “The only thing I believe is certain in life is uncertainty and this is what is amazing about the pageant.”
Photo: Instagram/Manushi Chhillar