The Indian cinema is the most preferred source of entertainment for the audience in India. The audience relates itself to the character played by the actor/actresses and their on-screen sisters or their brothers, but do they that these people are also cousins and siblings in the real life?
This is the last article about the relation between the Bollywood stars in real world. After reading these facts about our favourite Bollywood actors and actresses, people are surprisingly shocked!
1) Sonakshi Sinha and Pooja Ruparel’s ( small girl in DDLJ playing Kajol’s sister, the role of Chutki) grandmother’s are real sisters. Pooja and Sonakshi are cousins.
2) Shekhar Kapoor is Dev Anand’s nephew and Rock On actor Purab Kohli is Shekhar Kapoor’s nephew. Shekhar Kapoor’s mother Sheela Kanta is Dev Anand’s sister, and Purab Kohli’s dad Harsh is Shekhar’s cousin.
3) Uday Chopra is Roshni Chopra’s uncle. Yash Chopra and Roshni’s father Ravi Chopra are first cousins. Ravi Chopra is the son of B.R.Chopra and Yash Chopra’s nephew.
4) Ranveer Singh and Sonam Kapoor are maternal siblings. Sonam Kapoor’s nani and Ranveer Singh’s grandfather were brother-sister, and their mothers are also cousins.
5) Farhan Akhtar and sister Zoya Akhtar and Farah Khan and Sajid Khan are cousins. All 4 of them are maternal cousins. Their mothers Daisy Irani and Menaka Irani are real sisters.
6) Tabu and sister Farah Naaz are Shabana Azmi’s nieces. Tabu and Farah’s father Jamal Hashmi is Shabana Azmi’s brother.
7) Kahaani actress Vidya Balan and South Indian actress Priyamani are cousins. Vidya Balan is the second cousin of the Tamil and Telegu actress Priyamani.
8) Both the divas of the 60’s and 70’s era Sadhna and Babita are first cousins. Sadhna’s father and Babita’s father Hari Shivdasani are brothers.
9) Shootout at Lokhandwala star Vivek Oberoi and newcomer Akshay Oberoi are first cousins. Vivek’s father and Akshay’s father are both real brothers.
10) 3 idiots actor Sharman Joshi is married to Bollywood’s finest villain’s – Prem Chopra’s daughter Prerna. Sharman Joshi is the son-in-law of Prem Chopra.
This space about the Families in Bollywood who are related to each other ends here, as the world we live in is extremely tiny and Bollywood is a much more small part of it.
Read the first two parts of this article here: Part 1: 5 Families You Didn’t Know Were Related In Bollywood , Part 2: 10 Families In Bollywood That You Didn’t Know Were Related